Sunday, December 16, 2007

The One About Some Speed....


Was using this so called 4G or Iburst technology from www.izzi.com.my
for the past 2 months.

Reason ? My new area has no Telekom fixed line and hence no streamyx,
but I need broadband from my home as work and entertainment
require it.

Okay, I said to myself, Izzi then izzi loh !!

The performance was not satisfatory since day one for me cause the
connection is always somewhere around 200K to 300K only despite
the signal strength is always 100% -_-" yeah ?

But for the past 2 days I got like 600K to 900K ( nearly 1mbps )
download speed already, I hope that they have improved the
speed somehow cause I was this close ( 2 cm ) away from terminating
their service.

Anyway, when time to give credits, I would : ) here is one for you !

Izzi, pls kindly keep up the good work connection speed
yeah ?? Happy Sunday !

No comments: