Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The One About Fun Facts of Wedding.

A few days ago one of my old school buddies told me that he
learnt something from the process of preparing a wedding.
He told me that the wedding photo company statistic shows
that nowadays, 8 out of 10 people who wed weds because out
of pregnancy.

Me, " WTF ? 8 out of 10 ? "

My friend, " Yes sir ! Statistic from wedding photos company
cause they need to use special angle or special wedding cloths
or stuff like that to hide the , you know.... "

Me, " Walauweh ! That is seriously wrong ! "

My friend, " Well, welcome to 2007 and 2008 lah ! "

Hence , I shared this information with my relatives yesterday
during dinner and my favorite uncle Ong replied below...

Me," Statistic from wedding photo place shows 80% of people
go wedding because of pregnancy ... "

My uncle Ong, " Yeah the rest 20% go wedding after they give
birth to the baby or babies !! Itu banyak bagus what ? You know
carrying baby or babies at the photo shop and take group photos !!"

I terus 2 legs in the sky !!

What. Kind. Of. Answer. Is. This ????????

No comments: