Friday, November 23, 2007

The One About Katak Bawah Tempurung.

Boys, today we will learn some Bahasa Malaysia yeah :

Katak = frog.

Bawah = under.

Tempurung = coconut husk or outer shell.

Katak Bawah Tempurung means that the frogs that all the
while which has been living in a remote and isolated place.

This frog does not travel to foreign country, watches cable TV
nor possesses an International Passport. In fact this frog doesn't
go to Lot 10, Pavilion or Sungai Wang that much.

Hence this frog has never seen some high tech stuff and
was quite not up to date with what is going on around the
world.

I feel like this frog when Fat Lady shown me these picture
and I was like totally katak bawah tempurung, my man !!






But, I might be the the remote area frog, but at least I ain't
the crazy frog yeah !! lolrotf !

No comments: