Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yeesh !! FFC !! Benci Betul !!

Yeesh !! FFC !! Benci Betul !!

Yesterday night I had some Famous Fried Chicken as dinner ,
and when Fat Lady asked me what was my dinner I replied

" I makan roti ...... "

then i whisper small small sound that not even ants and mosquitos
could even hear

"..... but with some fried chicken in between lah !! "

Small small sound like that....

Fat Lady was satisfied with my answer because she ( nobody )
heard my " but with some fried chicken .... " whew !!

So, escaped from Fat Lady's punishment this time !!

==========

At 10 something pm I told myself

" Yo ! Time to work out for the FFC extra calories !! "

" Affirmative !! Sir !! "

So I went down with my car wash tools and start washing my
car F-117.

After about 1 hour my F-117 became very clean and shining. It was
2 weeks ago when I last washed this babe !!! And now she is feeling
really freshed and happy, I could see the happiness in her eyes...

As I parked the F-117 into the hanger, got my washing tools and
walked towards the lift some youngster came out from the lift.

Yeah, it was Friday night and everyone was going to have some
fun, Disco, Karaoke or whatever. These young chaps wear all those
branded shirt, heavily gelled hair, with shining powder (-_-") and
with lots of perfume. They were walking to get their cars or to
wait for pick up, sure going for some enjoyment!!!!

Me ? I was wearing the white Pagoda or Eagle brand T-Shirt with
a hole at the arm pit area and walking opposite direction. Oh
and I was wearing my favourite Ah Pek pants which was really
loose and when I wash my car I can feel some cold at the buttcrack
occasionally.

  • What a contrast !!! one come and one go !!
  • One all shining and one all dirt and wet !!
  • One smelled like heaven and one smelled like hell !!
  • One getting out for fun and one going home for sleep !!

    Well, young chaps, any you are only young for once, so go a head
    and enjoy yourself, and drive carefully on the road ok ?

    I think I am too old for all these !!!

    Well, went back to the condo and bathed and everything.

    Finally at around 12 :30 pm I turned on the air cond and started
    to sleep.

    At about 1:54 am, some 016 number called me and I answered
    the phone, but no answer or reply from the other side.

    It must be some guy or girl pressed the wrong number and too
    shy to apologize, too bad !! So I continued my sleep.

    I think this call was meant to give me a little bit of warning of
    "No More FFC without Fat Lady Approval "

    OK Boss, next time I get your approval first ok ??

    Don't midnight midnight ask people come and fire a warning
    shot ok ? -_-"

    Moral of the story : If Fat Lady ask anything, I better tell her
    everything completely and no small small sound add on.

    If she ask anything I must tell her One Five One Ten
    like that only can !!

    Affirmative !! Acknowledge !!
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Sekarang baru takut? hmmm......ppl who did wrong will not sleep well at night ler...right? hahhaha....tonite u'll see...

    Philips at work. said...

    -_-" yes boss, affirmative boss !!