Monday, November 07, 2005

Flying in rain and at night !!

Date : 5th November 2005.

Time=3:55 pm
I travelled from Kota Bharu to Kuala Krai town ( 69km apart ) and I
spent 2 hours for that blardy 69km !! wtf ?? yeah !!

Kesesakan Lalulintas yang melampau !!!

The reason was that there were too many cars travelling from
Kota Bharu heading back to Gua Musang and KL area.

The Machang traffic light took me about 40 minutes of precious time,
a lot of people became rude and started to jump Q, blardy barbarian !!

Well anyway, 2 hours later I finally arrived at Kuala Krai,
grandma's military base / hanger place.
(The same 69km was done within 50 minutes 1 week ago at 1:13 am
when there were almost no car on the road LOL !!)

50 mins vs 120 minutes !! Holy Cow !!

Time=5:55 pm
Anyway, once arrived at Kuala Krai I proceeded to the petrol station.
Had some re-fuel for F-117, checked engine and everything. Cleaned
the mirror and so on, well, at set for take off !!

Time = 6:20 pm
And sit down for a nice meal before taking off !! Hmmm.. life is good !!

Time= 7:05 pm
Later in the evening after dinner, went to pickup some passengers
who wished to go back to KL.

Time = 7:20 pm
Cruising at Jalan Pahi, Kuala Krai.

Time = 8:00 pm It started to to rain, and it rained all the way until
after Bentong or so, hence we cruised at about average 80km/h
and some part when it was dry, at about 100km/h.

Some slow vehicle caused us to Q and follow them, and they were
doing like 40km/h or 50km/h.

Arrrghh !!!! Benci betul !! So I quietly armed my weapon system,
and my F-117 became offensive mode. Infra red and radar worked
fine and it's like the good old Vietnam day mate !!!

I had my missiles and cannon aimed at
those blardy slow ass car , I had a lock on and beep, and my finger
was at the level and trigger, I was like 0.01 second away from firing
into these nuisance !!!
I almost shouted " Burung Helang 1, Musang 2 !! " in the radio
and pulled the trigger.

That, I would see the target explodes in a huge great ball of fire !!!!!!

* ( Eagle 1, Fox 2 )

But I didn't, mom / pop asked me not to cause any trouble this time.
Ok fine, so I disarmed the weapon system, dis-enggaged the cannon
and changed the F-117 back to defensive mode.

So we cruised at 40km/h and 50km/ h..... LOL !! poor F-117 !!!

Anyway, the road became clear after Gua Musang as some people
has to pee and poo and so on, and we increased the cruising speed
to about 80km - 100km/h because it was still raining quite heavily.

Visibility was very low because the road surface was wet and the
incoming vehicles headlight blinded me for like 50,000 times !! LOL !!

Anyway, after all these havoc we finally landed safely at
TTDI International Airport at 1:40 or 1:50 am.

That's about 6 hours from Kuala Krai to TTDI IA.

Not too bad !! Our par time was 5 hours when there was no rain and no
traffic.
Syabas !! So total time consumed = 2 hours + 6 hours = 8 hours.
Kota Bharu to TTDI in 8 hours was considered as slow.
Kota Bharu to TTDI should be done within 6 hours. That's standard !!!

I chat with my sister a few minutes ago, she informed me that some
of her friends actually travel from Kota Bharu to KL and total time was
11 to 12 hours LOL !!!

Why ? Cause the road was packed and jammed like sardine !!
That's why.

Luckily we have left earlier or else !!!

Got to buy a helicopter liao !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad that u are back ler...hehehe :p