Thursday, November 24, 2005

I am a bad person.


Yesterday evening fat lady came to my house and we were
preparing to go out for dinner at 7pm something.

She had a lot of working story to tell me and blah blah blah blah
blah wi wang wang wi wang wang....

Suddenly.....

" Puuuuuuuttttttttttt !!!! "

Then the whole room became dead quiet !!!!

I turned around and saw fat lady buried her head in the pillows
and blankets of my bed.

Well it was me, some gases from the stomach you know???

Wah it was so funny that moment.

1 second ago it was so riuh-rendah in my room with fat ladys voice
and the next second it was so damn dead quiet !!

Now I understand what happen after a Nuclear War Head explodes
in the middle of nowhere without warning. Everyone dies !!!
Dies !!!
Dies !!!!!
Dies !!!!!!

Ahhh..... Sorry lah sayang, I have difficulty controlling the mata
dubur these few days mar...... -_-"

Oh Fat Lady hated me so much !!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really kanasai!