Thursday, November 24, 2005

OMG My house in Kelantan getting flooded !!! As usual !!

Time : 4:20 pm
Date : 24 November 2005
Day : Thursday

I have just called back to my parents in Kota Bharu, Jalan Kelochor
and they informed me that the water level at the Kelantan river is
quite high but maintaining at a level, that is DANGEROUS level OMG!

The drain behind my house is static meaning that the water level
of Kelantan river is like 4 to 6 inch from my house level -_-".

My father and mother and brother and sister are not worried at all.

How come they are not worried ?? Cause they are blardy raised up
in this kind of environment for the past 60 over years !!

LOL !! I missed the fun of Water Carnival in Kelantan so much !!

I want to go home and be a part of flood victim lah, when I told me
father the KNSUCRAZYAHCOMEBACKTOKBFORWHATBBQAH me and
scolded me and said I am very 38 -_-"

But I really wanted to enjoy the flood in Kelantan leh !! How ??

The last time I went out to enjoy the flood in Kelantan it was 1994
and it was more then 10 year ago !!

Like Michael Buble sings, " I want to go home!! I want to go home!"

Merajuk and don't want to work for the rest of today !! Hmmmph !!

No comments: