Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bacons !!

During the last weekend my friend Ken invited us to his BBQ, Ken is
our company's IT guy, I mean ex-IT guy now and he organized
this BBQ party at his house to have sort of farewell or something
like that to us who were always giving him IT
support problem.

Anyway, some of us brought wine there, some of us brough bread,
some of us brought keropok, some brought rojak there.
Well I brought a ctn of Shandy there
while these bacon .... OMG eat first die later !!!
These are the semi cooked bacon.


The secret of cooking nice bacon is that we need some mild fire to cook
them, this will allow the bacon to be fully cooked, crispy but not turning
into all charred and all carbon.

Infact that's the correct way to cook during any BBQ party, the fire at
the beginning of every BBQ party is always too hot and un-controllable,
hence I always prefer to start cooking or BBQing after 40 or 50 minutes
of the initial fire start up.

Have I told you that I was in Fire Brigade or Cadet Bomba during my
school days? And I have won the 1994 school prefects survivor contest,
they call me King of Fire or something like that.


Feeling hot infront of the BBQ fire ? Have a cup, err, I mean 2 cups of
Shandy which is always good for your and, hmmm, why did I see Pepsi
Twist cups here?

Don't ask me, ask the organizer, Oiii !! Ken !! Apapasal ni ??

Ken -_-"

Now the bacon are almost done and look at the colour, nicely done
and not overcooked at all.

Oil dripping from the bacon onto the charcoal ... producing
Tzzzzzzzzccchhhh !! zzzzhziiiizzzzzhhh sounds.... yeeesh !!!

These bacon were in my stomach after 3 minutes these picture were taken
and of course some were in other guests stomach as well.

I always say, the bacon comes from pig's stomach and belongs to my stomach.

My friends all agreed !! Wonderful !!
And after the BBQ with a lot of meat and heavy food, I remembered
my mother always tell me to take fruits or vegetables after each
meal to keep myself healthy.

ok mom, I consumed this bottle of fruit ok ?

Hic !!! Now gimme more fruits !!!

More !! More !! More !!! Fruits !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sendiri telan semua... tamak betul

Philips at work. said...

hahaha !!! The ultimate destination of bacons = My stomach mar... LOL !!!