Friday, July 15, 2005

You are the boss !! I sayang you !!!

Yesterday we sent grandma ( mama's mama ) to KL Sentral with Sam,
so we had dinner togather. Since it was 14th July and it was also
Sam's birthday, so we decided to have our dinner at KL Sentral.

Arrived there at around 6:20 pm and after parking the car and
everything we were searching for food to eat. We spotted the
Kenny Roger's Roast Chicken, McD, KFC and some smaller Cafe
as well as a food court. I always say no to food court.

And walked to other side near the Maybank, whopps ! Chicken
Rice Shop
Ok, not much of choice that we had actually.

So we settled down for the Chicken Rice Shop's food.

Waited for a few minutes and no one approached us. And I
walked to the counter and asked the supervisor or captain.

Me:" Hi, excuse me, may I know it's self service or table service here?"
Lady:" Oh ! It's table service, give me a sec. "

And she came with 4 menu for four of us.
  • Me.
  • Mama's mama. ( Ah Jia )
  • Sam. (Addy punya wife )
  • Fat Lady.

    We looked at the menu and saw a package for 3-4 person and terus
    ordered the food there. So I thought the food is going to be
    light and easy and not too heavy, but I was so wrong !!!!

    The dish came about 10 minutes later and it looked like this:
  • Rice
  • Chicken Soup
  • Chicken Char Siew
  • Tau Geh with soya sauce.
  • Tau Fu with Oyster sauce.
  • Pai Tee. ( What a funny name like 白带 like that !! )
  • Roasted Chicken.
  • Pepsi for 5 to 6 person.
  • Maggo kerabu.

    All for RM46.xx plus plus.... I would say not too bad !!!

    Initially I thought cheh don't know enough or not, cause the
    menu there said it's for 3 to 4 person and there were 4 of
    there.

    Mana tahu sekali after I finished eating, i was like elephant!!

    And then? What's the point of this blog? Read on....

    Cause I ate so much of dinner last night.. so there were alot
    of stuff in my stomach. And this morning I went for a breakfast
    at Indian food stall near my office.

    Breakfast for today= Bee Hun Goreng + Ayam + Teh Ice !!!!!!

    And the result?

    Me :" Hei, boss are you ok?"
    Boss:" No I am not ok you dick head !"

    Me :" I am sorry lah boss, don't know mar!"
    Boss:" You idiot, eat so much for what?"

    Me :" I was hungry mah, then I mar eat loh !"
    Boss:" I suffer a lot you know? 3 time since this morning !!!"

    Me :" I know I know there's being a lot of output lately!"
    Boss:" 3 times in one morning is not a lot, it is SICK !!!"

    Me :" Are you ok? "
    Boss ( which look reddish and lebam ):" Do I look ok to you? "
    Boss :" You ate damn a lot of chili, and ginger last night !!"
    Boss :" This morning you ate Indian dry curry chicken + fried
    mee hoon !"
    Boss :" Afternoon somemore eat Kari Kueh Tiao !! "
    Boss :" Are you an Idiot or what? I think I am going to peciah liao!"

    Me :" I am sorry boss, I am sorry !! Next time no more ok?"

    Boss :" Sorry no use one, me feel like kena people pook like that!!"
    Boss :" Adui !! Adui ! Pedas !! Pedas !! Sakit !! Sakit! Lebam !"

    Yeah, my mata dubur or ass is my master !! Whenever he wants to poo
    I can't say no.

    Whenever he feel sick then I will lau sai !!

    Whenever he goes on strike, then my whole body "jia lat!"

    Whenever he got Bisul, then die loh !! die loh !!!

    Among all the organ in human, I think the ass (anus) or mata dubur
    plays the most important part. If he/she fail, means that that
    person is going to hell already !!!

    Sorry boss I am sorry, next time I will sayang you one ok?
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wei, got nothing to write already ar? Thats why la...eat too much and poo poo like hell...

    Philips at work. said...

    Wah ha ha ha !!

    Really 3rd time of poo poo today. So much of out put don't know for what? hehehe !!

    If one or two more time I think my put-put is going to peciah liao !!

    Feel so sorry for my mata dubur !!

    Jason Lioh said...

    WAH LEW....... -sweat-