Monday, July 25, 2005

2 things made me really happy today.

Well I am feeling happy and satisfied at this very moment.

I've just send Fat lady back to Ampang after a session of project "Hantam Durian"
at SS2 PJ at the store of Ah Wai. The owner of www.ss2durian.com .

Yesterday Johntim and Fane asked me if I am interested to join them for durian
since it's the durian season right now. So I replied," Sure!! I like durian what?"

So this morning I called Ah Wai at his mobile to book for
  • Durian Mau Sau Wong x 2 biji. ( This should be the Ferrari of Durian )
  • Durian Hong Har x 2 biji. ( This should be the Porsche of Durian )

    So at evening after I picked up Fat Lady from KLIA ( she just came back from
    Penang, more image after this ) and I told her that we are going for the SS2
    durian, she terus 2 legs in the sky. -_-" Why? Durian no good meH??

    So we had some late lunch and waited till evening around 9pm. 4 of us were so
    happy and excited and arrived at Ah Wai's stall at round 9:15 pm. Saw our
    office' John and Gerald just Tah Bao the durian from Ah Wai. We waived and
    say hello and proceeded to the table for the nice durian. No time for friendship
    when comes to durian LOL !!!

    Ah Wai served us Hong Har first, after 2 Hong Har. Hmmm.... not too impressive.

    Then I looked at Ah Wai and say:" Gimme the best durian now Wai Sang!!"

    He looked at me, and replied :" Sir ! Yes sir the best durian coming sir !!"

    2 minutes later 2 huge Mau san Wong durian were on our table.

    Sekali open the Mau San wong ! Damn ! The flesh of the durian was really Yellow
    and like Kunyit colour one woh !!

    I told myself :" Don't ki ki kat kat, eat first! die later !!"

    So I took a piece of Mau San Wong durian and put it in my mouth.

    " Holy Cow ! Now this is what I call the King of Durian !!! " I said.

    Johntim, Fat Lady and Fane all became -_-" :" Are you sure?"

    Me :" eat eat eat !! "

    Hmmmmm.... the satisfaction of eating the Mau San Wong was really nice.

    The smell is not too strong but the taste is really good, not too dry, creamy,
    not too sweet with a little bit of bitter. Ahhh !!!

  • Oyishi Desyo !
  • Geschmack sehr gut !!
  • よい好み非常に

    That's all I could say at the moment.

    Well my mom said I am a little bit fat, so I better eat more fruits.

    So here I am, being a good boy who always listen to my mom, I ate durian
    already. My doctor and parents should be very proud of me !!
    They would definitely be proud !!

    ===============================================

    Trivia :

  • Question : How many times the word Durian appears in this blog entry?


  • Answer: 21 times.




  • Question : Topic says 2 things made me really happy, what is another reason?


  • Answer : Not available in the blog, the actual answer was cause Philips was able
    to drive from Bulatan Pahang to PWTC stretch at 80kmph at 10:45 pm. Normally
    he has to drive at around 10 kmph or 5.5 kmph at that stretch !!
  • 2 comments:

    Jason Lioh said...

    Aku pun mau makan! Wah lew, this season I eat less than 5kg of durians only! :(

    piggybie said...

    waaa..... durian durian durian....

    i oso wanna eat arr..... here in adelaide... no durian.. if got oso... damn expensive.... how nice if i'm back in m'sia now...... :"(

    hey ko... u eat so much durian har..... swim how many laps oso no use lo..... ekekekke... :-p