Saturday, July 23, 2005

Unit Lost ( Red Alert !! )

This morning sent Fat Lady to KLIA at 7 am something. Arrived there
early and well plenty of time for breakfast.

So we proceeded to level 2 and there is a nice Food Court there where
the food is not too expensive, and tasted not too bad.

I ordered 2 roti telur bawang = 2 x RM2.80 = RM 5.60
I also odered 1 roti kosong = 1 x RM1.50 = RM 1.50
Total cost of the breakfst = RM 7.10

And there were plastic fork and spoon for the customer consume the
food for the customer.

I took 3 sets = 3 x fork and 3 x spoons.

Fat lady looked at me, and -_-", puzzled but kept quiet !!

So I we shared the 2 roti telur bawang + 1 roti kosong with the
curry + sardine sauce. .... taste = 85 marks out of 100... :)

And we ate and chat and ate and talk.....

Suddenly " Piaaaaaakkkkkk !!!!! fuh..fuh..fuh..fuh...fuh !!"

Fat lady -_-" and terkejut cause she thought that the terrorist
has made it to Malaysia KLIA and made an attack !!!



And me -_-" :" Wah ha ha ha ha ha hah !!!!! Shit !!!! "


What has actually happened?

The blardy stupid spoon that I used broken into 2 pieces while I
used it to tear the Roti Canai into smaller pieces....

And the plastic spoon's head fly into air for about 2 meter, made
a few rounds "fuh..fuh..fuh...fuh..fuh" before falling on the floor.

Fat Lady looked around, panic and damn malu !!!

Me :" Wah ah ha ha ha ha hah !!! "

Fat Lady:" Can you please be a little bit polite and Si Wen ?"

Me :" No ! This is funny !!"

Fat Lady:" No this is not funny, this is embarrasing ! Malu !"

Me :" No ! This is not my fault !"

Fat Lady:" Now I know why you take 3 sets of fork and spoon liao!"

Me :" You bet !! and I am good !! I can foreseen future !! I am good!!"

Me :" They should either make ( improve ) the plastic spoon and
fork to become harder, or they should make their Roti Canai to
become softer and tenderer !!! "

Me and Fat lady can't stop laughing till the tears also came out.

Everyone else there were looking, trying not to laugh with their
face become purple / red colour....

Aiya ! What's so interesting to see meh? Never see plastic spoon
broken into half while the other half fly to the sky meh?

Aiya !!!! Plastic spoon vs Roti Canai KLIA, plstic spoon pun patah!!

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Since when ur blog got adds har? Very disturbing ler the ads. kacau the harmony only.

Philips at work. said...

Dear Jason,

Ta Da !!!!!!!!! Ads no more !


hahhahahaha

Jason Lioh said...

Your counter put below your archives lah, instead of above. :P

Hehe, without ads, so harmony your blog.