Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Philips Crashed after Piu Yee !!!

It was a nice afternoon, not much of car and we were heading to a
Museum.

There were not much of car on the road and the highway to the Museum
was 3 lane each side. Well as my driving skill has improved over the
10 years, I hit the gas slightly harder this time. Speed = about 120kmph

Proton Wira Version F-117 is a great machine that could fly fast and fly
low. I mean this car could be driven fast and stable on the highway
compared to some compact car.

I normally cruise around 110 to 130 kmph on the highway to Johor, Ipoh or
Penang, depending on the road condition such as number of cars, visibility,
car take off weight, tyres condition, weather and so on......

Suddenly 50 meter infront there was this big sharp corner, I said
" Shit !" in my heart and hit the brake and changed gear to 3rd gear.

The big sharp corner is going towards left.... 3rd gear engaged
and the car engine roared !!! Vrrrroooommmmmm !!!

My car drifted towards the right side of the road, hence I hit the
gas a little bit more !! Luckily my car had became straight back
to the road and aimed at the correct direction again.

But due to the hit on the gas the car has gain speed to about 120kmph.

And 30 meter away was nother big sharp cornering again ( WTF ?? )
this time this cornering is even more difficult to handle.

"Shit shit shit !!" This time I realized that I am in deep shit !!

Hit the brake first, and engaged 3rd gear and try to Piu Yee again
to reduce speed and gain more tyres grap on the road.

But the car just couldn't take it anymore.

The back of the car felt heavy and swayed to the right heavily
and the front tyres feels like "No Gravity" feel !! -_-"

Me =" Shit shit shit ! Need to buy new car liao !"
Me =" Don't damage my car too much, don't don't don't!!"

The back of my car hit the right side of the road and this
has greatly reduced my car speed to about 30 to 40 kmph !!!

Prammmmm !!!! It felt like my bumper had left my car and fall
on the road and made a few summersault before coming to a
full stop !!

Shit !! There goes a few thousand ringgit of my hard earned
money !!!

But I thanked God that my car didn't explode or experiance
over turning or something. And I looked at myself and the
passenger, well , non of us were hurt !! Luckily !!!

And I suddenly woke up !! No cold sweat, no headache.... just
a nightmare !!! -_-" Wheeews !!

Does this mean that I should drive slower today? Ok lah, since
that's what my dream asked me, that's what I am going to do.

Just hmmm !! 7:50 am already, time to take bath and go to work.

5 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

ACHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!!!!!! Throw tomatoes and vegetables!!!

Jason Lioh said...

But then, becareful lah~!

Philips at work. said...

Wah ha ha ha ha !!
Wah ha ha ha ha !!

Kena tipu ! Kena tipu !!
Kena tipu ! Kena tipu !!

But I really got to be careful for the next few days.

Ini adalah pesanan daripada Tuhan Tidur. Tan Sri Michael Chow !!

aka Chow Kong !!! or Latuk Chow !

Zhee said...

diu....
nice imagination

Philips at work. said...

mengz... hehehe...

Not imagination or wan kok, it was actually a dream or could be considered as nightmare.

Had a few dreams about crash boom bang, perhaps in my other life before this I was a F1 Driver or Rally Driver who got killed in action... wah ha ha ah a !!

Takut ke??? Boooo !!!!