Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Duran-duran !!

Yesterday after we ( Fat Lady + Me ) went to see my sister at Kajang,
who studies Law @ UKM. We had a some nasi lemak and vegetables soup
there.... light and easy food !!

And came back to PJ area at around 10pm.

I took the Sungai Besi Highway and turned into the Desa Park exit
and en-routed to the Federal Highway. From there, I exited at
KWSP and turned into UM or Jalan University PJ.

From there I was then heading Phileo Damansara and then TTDI and
Kayu Ara.

After the SS17 roundabout, I aksed Fat Lady :" Oi Makan Durian?"

I was expecting a punch or a pinch or a slap, but she :" Oh ok!"

I'd almost Piu Yee into the Long Kang after the roundabout.

I asked:" are you sure ? Durian woh !!"

Fat Lady:" Normally I would say NO but today ada mood !"

I replied :" Affirmative !!! " Hit the brake, speed from 120kmph
dropped to 60 kmph, turned into SS17 area, and headed back to SS2.

Waho !! Waho !!

10 minutes later we were all around SS2, the 2 durian store behind
the BP Petrol Kiosk.

First the guy opened a Something D24 Version 2.0 with USB for us.

Fat Lady :" I eat 2 biji saja ok? Not too hungry !! "

But due to the D24 version 2.0 with USB tasted to good that she
kept on makaning the durian.

Second durian was not fresh, a bit wet, so the stall guy apologized
and throwed away the durian.

3rd durian = XO Durian ( WTF? ) the taste of the durian was a little
bit like XO the "Miniman Keras". But We felt the taste was a little
bit too strong.

Fat Lady:" The D24 Version 2.0 with USB better !!!"

I replied:" Yeah I thought so too !"

Fat Lady:" Burp !! Ok sudah kenyang !"

Me :" Ok cuci tangan and let's get out of here !"

The stall guy came and calculate-calculate, total RM10.00 only.

Not too cheap actually due to now it's durian over supply period.

But for the convinience, sure good quality, no need to work after
the makaning process ( example; throw the seed and skin of durian )
and.... the most important.....

The house that I am staying would not be filled with Durian smell !!

hehehehe....

Go home terus Hibernate cause the D24 Version 2.0 with USB + the
XO durian has became Super Strong XO Bomb with 40% alcohol !!!

Me =" Kokkk ...piu....koookkk....piu !!"

Fat Lady=" Burp !! " hehehehehe

Me =" kooook....piu....koook....piu !!!"

Fat Lady -_-" :" Damn fat boy sleep so early !! No use one !"

me =" koook...piu....koookk...piu !!"

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Eh, i thought you will write something like this to end ur post

"BBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP~!"

Philips at work. said...

Errr... Jason...

I did burrrrrppppp a few times before I hibernate.

But look at Fat Lady's face green green already, I terus sleep lah.

Takut she will kick my arse or doing harm to me.... takut !! takut!!

Anonymous said...

fat lady almost piss off already...beside the hoourrk piukss....oourk piu...also got burp buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrp.....really worse than having nightmare...