Saturday, July 30, 2005

Washing F-117 Stealth Fighter

流金歲月的點滴

Time = 3:33 am now and it's July 30th 2005. Saturday morning
and got to leave for work at 8:15 am :).

At 3:01 am I parked my F-117 back to my parking bay at the condo after spending near 2.5 hours of :

  • Washing my F-117. ( Amway car wash, smells good ! )
  • Wiping off water drops with cloths.
  • Waiting for F-117 to becoming completely dry.
  • Cleaning the F-117 interior, moping instruments panel.
  • Cleaning the carpet.
  • Cleaning the storage compartment.
  • Applying wax ( Amway brand, easy liquid job )!
  • Wait for wax to dry off completely.
  • Wipe off the wax.
  • Apply rain block.
  • Wait for rain block to dry off completely.
  • Wipe off rain block.
  • Double check F-117 surface. Mirrors etc.
  • Parked F-117 back to parking bay hanger.



    Well, feeling very fresh right now after taking a good bath, washed
    my hair, clean and cut the fingers nails, using the fan to blow at
    my buttock ( cool ! ) this only could be done when Fat Lady is
    not around !! kekekekke....

    And I bet my F-117 Stealth Fighter must be feeling the same too.

    While I was doing the washing at around 1:30 am, the lady who
    drives ( a really sweet & nice looking one ) 4wd who parks beside
    the washing bay came back.

    She came out of the car and aske me :" So late still washing ?"
    Me :" Yeah , can't sleep ! What to do?"

    She :" Oh ok !"

    Me :" Good night !"
    She :" You have a good night too !"

    I think most probably she is quite glad that while I was washing
    my F-117 I didn't splashed the water and everything to her
    parking bay. Some people ( really inconsiderate ) people does
    splash and spill water to others vehicles around the parking bay.

    I think she is pleased that I didn't do so, well, that's my moto and
    my style. I don't like to cause inconvinience / problems to my
    neighbours, like what my boss told me ;=

    " Don't shit at the place where you eat !"

    Absolutely groovy !!

    Now I feel good cause got to speak to the lady, my F-117 is
    clean and I think I've lost 1/2 pound of meat and I think tomorrow
    would be a good day.

    Who cares if it rains tomorrow ( Probablity of raining = 90% ).

    As some people says:" Enjoy the process, not the result !"

    I am feeling the same right now, but sincerely hope it doesn't rain
    tomorrow ok?
  • No comments: