Saturday, July 30, 2005

Staying awake !!

流金歲月的點滴

The time is now 3:51 am and I am normally a worm in my bed with
some air-cond, that's usual day.

Today, cause I came back from work at around 6pm something and
terus "tertidur" or "tersleep" or whatever it is.

Only wake up at 12:20 am. Went to washed my precious F-117 and suppose to sleep after that.

But due to the washing actvities perhaps the metabolism is higher
and a little bit difficult to sleep right now.

It's been a long-long time since I didn't sleep at regular time, and
the regular time for me is around 12 am or 1 am. Now it's already
3:55 am and my eyes are still bright and shining LOL !!

Suddenly I remember of what my friend Johntim told me the other
day, he was complaining to me about difficulty of sleeping.

Johntim :" Kai Hong, you know I am very sad or not?"
Me :" Hmm? Why? What happened ?"

Johntim :" I am feeling very upset and sad today lah !!"
Me :" Really? Tell me what's your problem then !"

Johntim :" My online game's charactor was PKed by people!"
Me :" Then ?"

-_-" Online game's charactor was Player Killed by someone else??

Johntim :" All the valuable item jatuh ping pong piang habis !"
Me:" So ? That's why you are sad ah?"

Johntim :" Yeah loh ! Damn sakit hati and sad, until cannot sleep!"
Me :" Wah Seh ! Online game only woh !" -_-"

I never could understand the magic and power of online game,
perhaps I am too old for it or, I don't have the talent for it.

Johntim :" So sad that I cannot sleep at night !"
Fane :" Yeah loh ! Johntim cannot sleep at night !"
Me :" Poor Johntim !! Then how serious is it?"

Johntim :" Normally I lie down, and sleep within 1 minute time!"
Johntim :" Now I am too sad, and can only sleep after 2 mins time!"
Johntim :" Very difficult to sleep lah !!"

Me -_-" and :" KNN MCB KFC MCH KGB MCD ........ "

And for all those people who is out there, please sleep at regular
time and I trust you would do better by doing that.

It's good for health and spirit and everything too.

So to the guy who always Mumbles alot, try sleeping at the
correct time, and I believe you would do with flying colour with
your exam and your life :) Cheer up !!

Cheers for no more can't sleep till 4:00 am !!!
Cheers for to be able to sleep at 12:00 am !!!
Cheers for Jason who is coming to KL next week !!!

No comments: