Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sum all these and you'll get.....

Yesterday I had a nice dinner with Fat Lady ( Chicken Rice ) at SS17
and shortly after that we went for Ops. Supporting Uncle Ho.

And later of the day we were having fun with these stuff :

Lulu Plummer: Do you know Kung Fu?
Shane Wolfe: Yes.
Lulu Plummer: Have you ever hit a guy so hard his head came off?
Shane Wolfe: No.
Lulu Plummer: Why are your boobs so big?
Shane Wolfe: [shocked] They are not... boobs.
Lulu Plummer: Do you have to wear a bra?
Shane Wolfe: What?
Lulu Plummer: Will mine be as big as yours one day?
Shane Wolfe: Isn't it about time you go nappy-poo in beddy-bye land?
Lulu Plummer: Do I look like I'm five?
Shane Wolfe: What did I say?
Lulu Plummer: Disrespectful. And to think I was interested in you.




  • A muscular guy who has big boobs!! (WTH?)
  • A tall guy with attitude ( From Everyone Loves Raymond:Brad Garrett)
  • 2 Koreans Neighbour
  • A duck which thinks he is a guard dog.
  • Endless chaos caused by kids.
  • Some comedy.
  • Some action.
  • Some dance ( WTF Sound of music also included ?)

    Add all these stuffs and you'll get,


    The Pacifier Link

    http://www.moviezine.se/filmbilder/018/pacifier.jpg
    If one day you are feeling down, lonely, unmotivated, and need some
    laughter, and need to rest the brain for a while.

    I would recommend you to watch this film and have some fun with it.

    I was feeling a little bit uneasy yesterday night before watching
    this film, but after all those funny things / laugh that I've got
    from the movie.

    I sleep in smile and complain nomore :)

    Once in a while there are some pictures or films that worth seeing,
    such as Full Monty, Pacifier, Independence Day ID4 and so on.

    Some people including films critics/ reporters might rate these
    movies as lousy film or non-good film or whatever. My idea is that
    don't trust what people say, see for yourself and have your own
    oppinion.

    After all, sometimes One man's food is another man's poison.

    If one feel happy after watching this film, good for you :)

    If one doesn't feel happy after watching this film, never mind
    I am sure you'll be ok later anyway :)

    Who am I ?? I want to be the Pacifier too !! Cause he has really big
    boobs and no need to wear bra !! Wah ah ha ha ha !!!

  • 3 comments:

    Jason Lioh said...

    Not bad ler this movie. I watched this movie in the cinema alone. ;)

    Philips at work. said...

    Yeah Jason, me and fat lady were having a nice time watching this movie.

    And I told fat lady also not all of the muscular guy could act in comedy movie. Vin Diesel appearently can perform well :)

    Thumbs up for the cast/ director of this movie ..

    And why watch this movie alone in cinema leh?

    Jason Lioh said...

    Why ah? Read this post.

    http://jasonmumbles.blogspot.com/2005/03/i-watch-movies-alone.html