Monday, July 24, 2006

This babeh of mine is alive again and kicking. Despite being soaked and washed in washing machine this morning for about 1 hour. After I did CPR and mouth to mouth with this babeh she just came back with even more feature. The speed became USB BBQ 36x with capability to receive Wifi, HiFi, FiLai, Ong Lai, Ma Semua Long Zhong Semua Kaliao Hamplang Pun Lai Ah Fah wei !! And the capacity is upgraded from 1GB to 100GB omg! So you want to upgrade your USB drive? Go and soak it in washing for 1 hour or more. You will be amazed on the result.

3 comments:

Poliwhirl said...

Hmmm, expanding horizons... How about trying the microwave next time? Just out of curiosity. :D

Or, or, or... the waste-disposal unit!!! (I haven't got one, don't know anyone who has, but you might)

Lately I've been wondering whether or not to run my cars over my new pillow to help solve the problem (=too thick, too high, uncomfortable for summer nights). In case you're wondering if they'll take it back at the shop with tyre tracks on it, don't bother: it's too late to take it back anyway, I bought it in May.

YBrat said...

1hour of process only can upgrade till like tis ar..I tot unlimited space tim..

But the speed and WiFi, HiFi, etc very geng..

Philips at work. said...

Alright! Both of you LOL !!

I am really lucky cause the USB 1GB is still working right now eh!

Very very lucky !