Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jogging with weapon in hand.

This morning it rained heavily around 5:30 am and I did
not sort of get a good sleep actually.

Hence at around 7 am went to mop my F-117 because it
being parked beside the road and was a little bit very dusty.

After rain the whole body was wet and it was good time to do the
mop thing to clear dust and watermarks.

I was mopping mopping and saw one uncle jogging past
me, with a stick in his hand -_-".

I greeted him " Good morning " and he returned a big
smile to me and " Morning !"

Boy we have friendly people here eh ?

5 minutes later another uncle also walked past me with
also a Stick in his hand.

Me -_-" and "Good morning."

10 minutes later the first uncle was doing his 2 or 3rd
round already and I asked him,

" Wah, sir Jogging with stick meh ?"

Uncle smile and paiseh:
" Oh here got a lot of crazy dogs, defensive stick. "

Me -_-" we have friendly people here at my new place but unfriendly
dogs around here, maybe it's time for me to get a baton then if
i were to walk or jog around too.

I thought there were a lot of Army General or High Ranking Police Officer
jogging around my place pula with all those stick and baton things. LOL !!

Jogging with Ipod ok lah.

Joggin with Walkman ok too.

But Jogging with a defensive stick against dog, that is
something that we don't see everyday.

And I can't help to salute them cause in the cadet days if you see an officer with baton you must tabik hormat.

Sort of sexy to jog with a stick though.

Sir! Yes Sir !!

No comments: