Monday, July 24, 2006

Another USB Drive Drowned?

This morning after I finished washing my cloths i was retrieving the cloths
to hang them under the sun.

I looked inside the washing machine and I saw my USB drive lying there,
lifeless!!!!!! OMG i did it again !

I washed the USB drive for 1 hour again LOL !! 2 years ago I left the
64MB Trek USB drive in my pants and washed it left and right,
and put into dryer somemore.

But then it worked fine like nothing has eve happened.

Later when this 1GB thing is fully dried I will try if it still works,
else RM85 down the drain.

MCBKNNBBQ why I always leave these USB drive things in my jeans leh??
why ??

You all don't call me Philips or Kai Hong no more !! Call me
USB drive killer or something like that will do.



2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

*thumbs up*

when u want to wash your fz30 skali?

Philips at work. said...

I will wash my Fz30 with your Fz30 + your Nokia Phone togather, ok ah?

Then we hang 3 of them at my fence out there and cry until we die LOL !!