Monday, July 03, 2006

10 sebab mengapa saya tidak harus merompak bank !!


Top Ten Reason why I shouldn't be robbing a Bank!

1. I am quite heavy, i can't run fast !
2. I am big target, big target easy kena tembak by police! -_-"
3. My face is big, can't buy the mask for my size.
4. Malaysia has no snow, not much of snow mask available.
5. I am big target, big target easy to chase ! -_-"

6. I am big target, big target easy to remember in court.
7. I am big target, big target easy get stuck at runaway.
8. Weather is hot now, rob bank also very hot, cannot tahan.
9. Weather is hot, wear black rob bank lagi panas -_-"
10. I worry that I might rob the wrong bank, sperm bank pula.

There you go ! The top 10 reason why I shouldn't go and rob a bank and should instead go back and work in my office tomorrow.

No comments: