Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot !!

The weather nowadays is so hot that I can't switch off
the air cond at 3:00 am. The timer set it off and
I have to turn it on again in 30 minutes. This is like
dessert or something like that already.

And fog you ! Indonesia !!

Fat Lady was in Sarawak for the Rainforrest World Music
Festival 2006 and spent about 4 or 5 days there.

She said," The sweat became dry, and sweat again, and
dry again, and the cycle goes infinity !! "

I said,"Oh honey you look like an Over Fried Popia!"

She said," Really ? I used 1/2 tube of sun block liao!"

I said,"It's ok, you look sweet like Fried Popia!"

Why is it so hot lately ?

But look at the positive side, i wash my cloths, hang
them outside, and 3 hours later all dried and has the
sun shine smell :)

Sunshine Boys? Shunshine my butt !! Now gimme some
rain ! Heavy rain before I am suffocated with my own
oil !! I am like a roasted piglets now mamamia!!

No comments: