Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Nightmare or morningmare I don't know.

Last night went to bed really really early like 10 pm and at 4am I woke up naturally because I had enough of sleep and rest.

What do you do when you wake up at 4 am ? Well I
  • Cleaned up my room a little bit.
  • Throw the rubbish to the big rubbish area waiting for the rubbish truck for pick up.
  • And then, I put the cloths into washing machines I put the cloths from washing machine into the dryer.
  • I have forgotten that earlier I have washed the cloths near mid night time already.
  • Watched Las Vagas First Season First Episode.
  • Watched Kenny Sia's " Ni You Mei You Jiang?" LOLROTF omfg ! you are so going to enjoy these videos.
  • Damn baru 6:30 am, forced myself back to sleep.

    And to sleep at 6:30 am till 7:50 am means that I have about 1 hour 20 mins of sleep. And this 1 hours 20 mins of sleep is the mother of all eye bags and black eyes.

    Anyway, during this 1 hours 20 minutes I had 2 dreams.
  • I was at some LRT station ticket machines, I wanted to buy a ticket but there was no indicator of what kind of charges or fee that I have to pay. I just insert the RM10 notes but it kept kena rejects. -_-" Damn tension because a lot of people were at long Q behind me and I have to ask someone to help me to purchase the tickets.

  • Then second dream was that I was in a bathroom where the door is duplex or triplex, meaning that there are 3 openings at the bathroom but there is only 1 door to cover me -_-" lagi funny ! wtf is going on with me?


    I think i need a good doctor to check what is wrong with me or a good bomoh or Nam Moh Lou, anyone?
  • 1 comment:

    Jason Lioh said...

    Go see Dr. Crabs. :D