Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh no !! Accident !!

But accident does happend sometime.

In this case the eggs which were suppose to be nicely
done had some problems, some part of them ( read, bottom )
stuck with the pan.

The reason ? I over trusted the Non-Stick Pan and I
thought it is 100% non-stick mcbknnbbq !!

When I told this story to Fat Lady she used the pan to hit
my head "Pooooonnnnnggggg !!! " and scolded me " Stupid !! Kayu !! "

What ? Non stick pan is supposed to be Non stick right? right ? right?

She said," No you stupid chicken, no matter what, oil is needed!"

Me," Are you sure ? Honey?"

She raised the pan again,

And I quickily said," Of course oil is needed !! Sure!!"

She lowered the pan then, that's why I am still alive today.

Moral of the story

" Don't be over confident with Non Stick Pan or Wok "

and

" Oil is needed to fry something, else you will have terrible
headache like me ! "

LOL.

Thanks, Fat Lady for teaching me something new everyday.



1 comment:

Poliwhirl said...

Alas, I knew the terrible truth about "non-stick" pans, and had no way of warning you. :(

PS: You don't mention the time of this how-to-start-a-happy-day-type-breakfast, but as long as it's around 11/12-ish or later it sounds perfect to me. There's nothing like starting the day with PROPER FOOD(except for starting the day with champagne left over from the night before, of course, but as I haven't done that for YEARS...)