Friday, March 18, 2005

Starry Starry Night ( Vincent )



It was 1998 when I was with my gf, both of us at Pantai Cinta
Barahi Kota Bharu. Were doing camping and camp fire there...

The night was romantic, the BBQ was superb, 1 bottle of wine,
some coffee at the camp fire and the aroma of the coffee, you
could even smell it from Terengganu beach...

The wind from the sea was strong and it was getting very cold
in midnight..... perfect !!! Hence we moved into our camp.

We were chatting in each others ears and talked about future,
as usual the wine works fast and both of us fall asleep really
fast.

4am ( My casio G-Shock Timed ) and I woke up, she was in my
arm and looked at me. I smiled and asked :" Did you sleep well?"
and I hugged her with both arm. (((((gf)))))) like that....

She said :" Vincent, I had a nice night and it's cold now !"
I replied :" Yeah, indeed!"

She asked :" Look ! Can you see the largest star in the sky?"
I looked up and replied :" Wow ! It's very bright and bautiful !!"

She asked :" Look ! Can you see the fisherman boat's light?"
I replied :" Ya ya ! It is beautiful from far far away !!"

She asked:" Oh look ! Our camp fire has no more blaze!"
I replied :" Yeah ! No wonder it is getting cold !!"

She asked: " Look ! Can you see the air plane taking off far away?"
I replied :" Yes dear, what are you trying to say?"


She replied :" Honey vincent, you can see all those because someone
has stolen our tent away !!! "

And she bitch slapped me twice on the head, piak piak !!
And it ain't romantic anymore nomore.

Cost of Wine = RM 125.00
Cost of BBQ = RM 80 .00
Cost of Camp = RM 100.00

Bitch Slap in 4am morning to Vincent head = Priceless !!!

No comments: