Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Papa



My papa is a man !! He is aged errr.. 63 years old this year.
His wife is 9 years old younger then him.

His wife <=== My mama lar !!

And my father is good at many many things, one of them to do
funny stuff that when you see you are going to vommit blood !!
Or bang your head on the wall as hard as you can.
Or perform a two legs in the sky stuff.
Or cry until no tears.
But basically he is a good man, being serving in the education
field for about 37 years... yeah he retired as a head master.

It was 1984 or 1985 when I was 7 or 8 years old. And it was
Children Day and I've got all these junk food
( hei for me those were priceless and precious )
We've got apple, biscuits, soft drinks, sweets,
candys, chocolates and stuff like that.

The most happy thing was too see 2 pack of Mammee Mee that you
know, we just open and eat them. I think it's still call
Mammee Instant Mee or something like that.

We love Mammmee Instand Mee cause we could eat it anytime
anywhere. And the MSG they provided was superb in taste.
( no worry about hair lost during those time )

I went home and put my "precious" Mammee Mee on the table
and finished my homework like a good boy and went to sleep
at the night.

Second morning, my Papa woke me up and asked me to eat
my breakfast, I was blur blur cause we never had breakfast
at house in the morning.

Looked at the breakfast, then I straight away 2 legs in the
sky. OMG my father has cooked my Mammee Mee which meant to
be taken like crispy chips and enjoy the "Kerangupan Yang
Tidak Terhingga !!"

Now my Mammee Mee lied in the bowl, liveless and crispless
looking at me. I eye filled with tears while my heart was
bleeding non stop.

I took the bowl, drink the soup and eat the pathetic noodles
one shot !!! Bye bye my crispy Mamme Mee !! bye bye !!

My father looked at me, cause I looked very Kek Sim like that
and asked me : " What !!???? "

I just shaked my head and proceed to the school.

Got to tell you more about this unique person.

And yes Papa and Mama I love you.

No comments: