Friday, March 04, 2005

Philips Defines Priceless!!



When I was a kid, and when I was watching those TV series and
movies, those pretty secretary always bring a cup of coffee or
tea or drinks to the boss whenever the boss arrives at the office
or when called upon.

I had a dream too, that is to have this kind of service to me,
whenever I want a drink, my secretary will bring the drinks to me
and , wah ! After that still help me to wash the cups & spoon until
dry dry clean clean ( gan gan jin jin ) all shining like that !!

The reality is that I am sitting in a big room called office, with 12
person sharing this room. No partition or whatsoever, and my
table is 2 x 4 feet, one of the smallest table in the office.

Secretary? You can forget about it !! Sometimes I even have to
work as a secretary to write down the sales meeting or any
business meeting minutes..... and my job? A sales manager kononnya......

This morning my cute Sales Coordinator first brought some cookies
to the office and offered them to be ( after I pooed of course )
and I took a few. Then later she asked me if I want to drink Milo !

Wow ! Dream come true !! Dream come true !!

I quickily replied :" Yes Milo please, I make for you ok? " < ===== Salesman talk , pretend to offer service wah ah ha ha...

Jessie replied :" It's ok Kai Hong, i'll make for you." <=== Soft ler !!

I replied :" Thank you !" <=== something missing -_-"??

Oh ! Hit Snake Follow Stick Up !! I added something after that by
saying :" Jessie, does the service includes washing the cups too?"

Jessie replied :" Yeah lah yeah lah !! " I could only see her white
eyes... eir !! damn ngeri !!!

So I drink drink drink with Perasaan yang teramat bahagia in my
heart and hmmmmm..... good and song !!!

After that after drinking Jessie really helped me to wash the cup
and spoon. Wah ! She really helped me up woh !! So I pointed at
my nose and shouted " Gei tai jiao gei tai ! Milo jiao milo lah !"

and asked her, " Jessie, can you please fill up the cup with cold
drinking water after you clean my cup please?" I am very good at
Hit Snake Follow Stick Up one !! Sales person mar !!

She showed me the white eyes again , but 3 minutes later a clean
cup with full of cold drinking water was infront of me.....

This is what I called ... Priceless !!

You may be rich and could hire someone to do it for you, and you
could even force people for you. But when someone is doing these
for you out of courtesy, that is really priceless....

Thank you !! Jessielinggem ... errr... I mean Jessie !!

And.... oh ! I think this would be my lucky day too !!

No comments: