Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Blog Topic Pending 9th March 2005



I was in Penang ( again? ) on 8th March 2005. Penang is getting like
my second home already eh? Am I welcomed in Penang? Anyone?

Well below are the idea / topics that I wished to share :

1. Naza Ria V6 2500 cc Special Edition Test Drive.
2. Penang's food. ( alamak food again? )
3. Jessie ran up and down and were furious.
4. Naza Ria vs Proton Wira
5. Penang's DVD prices vs KL DVD prices.
6. Quantum Leap ( Second Season )

And oh there are so many works awaiting me, i've been gone to
Penang for 1 day only woh !!! Got to blog later and finish some
of my urgent works & customer request first.

Rules number 1 : customer always comes first.
Rules number 2 : sales person is less important.
Rules number 3 : always remember rules number 1 and 2.

No comments: