Friday, March 04, 2005

Philips'sonehellofpoo!!gdi!!



Last night I was waiting for my boss to call me for dinner cause he
did make a reservation on my dinner time ( I could be reserved yes ).
However during a call at 10:45 pm he informed me that it was too
late for supper or dinner, hence called it off.

Well, I was very hungry back then. Breakfast = Nestum, Lunch =
1 small plate vegetable rice + chicken curry. Hence by actually
8 or 9 pm my band has started to play Negaraku and Perutaku
already..... oh laparnya !!

Well, since appointment is cancelled, well there is always a
secondary plan always. A good sales person always has the following
plan B :

1. Secondary sales plan.
2. Secondary sales strategy.
3. Secondary dinner plan.
4. Secondary girl friend plan <=== Errr... no more lar now :)
5. Secondary route when driving.
6. Secondary car standy <===== Errr.. not yet, cause poor :)
7. Secondary income <======== Err... looking for it now, anyone?
8. Secondary education <====== Yeah ! Me Form 3 only !!
9. Secondary mission statement <== As usual, two head snakes!!
10. Secondary key customer <==== As usual, two head snakes !!

Well, since I had a plan B or secondary plan, I called my gf and
pretend to ask her out for supper. I said :" Wah wished to see you
tonight very much, missed you so much !" <=== Salesman talk !

So she agreed for a quick dinner ( I learned that she had Maggie
for dinner just now ) and we went to Bandar Baru Ampang for some
food.

Food ordered :

Hokkien Mee + Pork + Vege + Sotong + Shrimp + Pork Oil Zha !!
Fried Andy Lau + Aeron Kwok + Jacky Cheong + Leon Lai !!
Apple Juice ( No sugar + little salt )

The taste? Hmmm Hokkien Mee was perfect, Fried 4 Big Sky King
was perfect too.... but the Apple Juice was.... eerrr. tasteless ...

Hokkien Mee <=== RM 8.00
Friend Vege <=== RM 6.00
Apple Juic <==== RM 1.60

Satisfaction <=== Priceless !!!

Well we ordered the food for 2 person, but wah I tell you the
Hokkien Mee could be shared with 3 person and my gf ate only
a little bit. Hence after I finished all -_-" <=== Too Full !!

And when reached home, sleep like a pig !!

Satisfaction <=== Priceless !!!

This morning woke up and came to office, suddenly the feeling
of pooing came out of nowhere suddenly. Actually the feeling
came when I was on the road, gdi ! luckily the traffic was smooth
and I arrived at office early, 7 something..... then I terus go in
and start pooing...... to poo in morning is good according to some
medical researcher... it allow your stomach to be emptied and
prepared to fill up something more useful, like food !!

After the poo finished, I looked at it and Holy Cow !! Must be 3
Kg of it ! Consisted of a lot of stuff..... and I think you wouldn't
want to know, or do you??? popopopopo !!!

The problem is that when comes to flushing, the poo wouldn't
go away, ok fine, second flush... alamak !! the poo's family is
still there, the cousin of the poo still smiling at me !! Holy Cow !!
Fine, flush again.... Alamak !!... now the little poo's son was there
looking at me, floating and everything..... !!! Errr... wait wait !!
Covered it with some toilet paper and flush again !! Mah G Y !!!
Still there after the flush !!! ok more paper !!! more paper !!!

And flushed..... aha !! Finally all gone, it was 6 minutes later my
mate !!

Must have used 10 litre's of fresh water this morning, can't imagine
if I were to live in the dessert or a place without much water.
I will suffer a lot....

Hence, to get to born in Malaysia <====== Priceless !!!

And all the poo & poo cousins & poo family member can laugh all
the way to indah water treatment area now..... family reunion !!!

And me? A bit tired in the office cause overworked my arse probably

1 comment:

Buaya69 said...

ROTFLMAO!