Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Ipoh oh Ipoh Part Duex

It's a wonderful day here in KL today, weather is warm as snake ass and wind = 0.
What a wonderful way to start a blog entry eh?

Well let's back to Ipoh, a good friend of mine has just reminded me on what has actually happened on the day, that would be 20th of Nov, 2004! OMG I was enjoying myself watching Jaws 2 via Astro HBO or Cinemax OMG OMG why would I enjoy this kind of movie !?? Help!!!

But another friend of mine lagi chiat lat, he was watching Chee Yin's ( Father of Nicolas Tse Ting-Fung , Nicolas? Boy friend or Ex Boy friend of Faye Wong ) movie back to 1960's, the Lui Kei's and Chan Pou Chu's era, oh did I mention black and white movie era?? muah ha ha ha. OMG Chee Yin in black and white movie, damn scarry and funny !!

Alright, let the memory continues at the moment of exiting Simpang Pulai's toll, while my tooth experiancing extreme pain ( sure sakit gigi lah ! damn 2 hours drive caused me RM 23 over!)

Stoped and took 10 panadol !! gulp gulp gulp !! + coke + Pepsi ===> Blur blur liao !

Right, yes after Simpang Pulai toll this is the direction I turned my car , I turned right !! And went all the way straight heading to Ipoh town. Traffic was still ok because it was Saturday evening and there were not much of car and vehicle on the road.

From there, after passing 2 or 3 traffic light, or more , I have came to a newly opened flyover or something like high rised road, which also an enjoyable drive I would say. The flyover has reflective lamp illumination system, meaning that instead of using normal streat light to illuminate the road during the night, the light is beam to the sky, and there is a reflector like a panel to reflect the light back to the road, brilliant and nice idea :) I like it !!!

Whoops ! came to a Y juntion, but I remember my friend Andy Won has advised me to keep right and keep straight. Well, I listened to his word. 2 minutes later I see this casionova or something like that the hotel at my right. Drive another 1 km, found the roundabout promptly and made the legal 6 o clock turn ( u-turn da! ) at the roundabout and reach the hotel just in on time.

Got some big business to do now, gtg and please tune in for the episode of Ipoh oh Ipoh !!

No comments: