Friday, November 19, 2004

Balik Kuala Lumpur... oh oh oh ... Balik Kuala Lumpur



Hmmm :) Let's remember something which is happier this wonderful morning. Yeah it is 19th November 2004 today and it is a sunny Friday out there. Had enough of sleep and the office is still a bit empty, why? some people are still in holiday mood I guess.

After spending a wonderful 5 days 4 night at Kota Bharu, I feel very much recharged and I think I have just gained another 3 Kg... omfg!!
I took 3 months to lose 3 Kg and took 4 nights just to regain them back, lol !!

Luckily I spent 1 day ( Deepavali day ) at Kuala Lumpur before I go back to Kelantan, else it would be 6 days 5 night in Kota Bharu and the total gained fat <==== 4 or 5 Kg !! Wah ha ha ha !!

It's ok that I am back to Kuala Lumpur now, everything is back to normal and I am having some new goal and target to achieve. That is to bring more sales and to make my life more stable by year 2005.

Let's do some recording before I am totally forgoten about the trip Kuala Lumpur => Kota Bharu => Kuala Lumpur.

12th Nov Friday 5:30 am <=== Leave TTDI KL
12th Nov Friday 6:30 am <=== Arrived Bentong
12th Nov Friday 8:00 am <=== Finished Breakfast at Bentong
12th Nov Friday 11:00 am <== Tire changed at Gua Musang + Drinks
12th Nov Friday 12:30 pm <== Kuala Krai Rest + Drinks + Visited Police Station + Jalan Jirat ( were looking for Kai Chong )
12th Nov Friday 1:30 pm < === Left Kuala Krai and head Kota Bharu
12th Nov Friday 2:30 pm < === Arrived KB, Shang Hai book shop

The rest, history !!! Got to work, and to be continued!

No comments: