Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Balik kampung... oh oh oh... balik kampung

The time now is 2:27 pm and the date is 10th November 2004.

Tomorrow will be Deepavali day, hence Happy Deepavali Dei !

And for Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya in advance. Hope you all could be safe and comfort on the way home while you baliking kampung today or tomorrow... remember, safety first and if you see me driving fast on the way........... please give way :)

Cause I am good and... you know...

A few more hours would be free for me already, 6pm or 7pm would be a lovely and good time to go home.

But since William is around factory today, there might be a possibility of going home later then that. Perhaps there would be a meeting and discussion after that, just hope that the meeting could end faster and let me go home for a nice rest. But , I still have so much of out standing issue to be discussed with him... how? Very tension !!

I hope things and issue with MTSB could be settled by today, before 10 pm.

Anyway, this is what I am going to do regardless what are the results of the meeting:

Tomorrow morning or Friday morning, around 4:30 am or 4:00 am, I will leave Damansara and TTDI with a full load of Ron 97 petrol ( preferrable Caltex Voltex RM 1.43 per litre ).
by 5:30 I should be near Bentong already, and by 6:30 I should be arriving near Raub.

From Raub I have to make decision whether if I should take the Sungai Koyan road or using the exisiting new trunk road. Man this is going to be a tough decision to make. If Sungai Koyan the road will be smooth and less vehicle, but it is a longer distance, while original upgraded trunk road via Kuala Lipis would be shorter in distance, but might need to expect more vehicles.

Well, what the heck, let's worry about it when I reach Raub right? :)

After that by 8:30 am I should be arriving at Gua Musang already I think, and from there to Kuala Krai <===== 1 hour 15 minutes if the traffic is good. Let's make it 10 am.... to arrive at Kuala Krai.

And from Kuala Krai to arrive at Kota Bharu <==== 1 hour means that I should be arriving between 11 am to 12 pm of Friday or Thursday if my plan works out. Just hope that the traffic is ok and don't give me 10 hours drive, cause I am definitely going to curse a lot if the drive is more then 6 hours.

Reach Kota Bharu in noon time, have a nice meal from home and, sleep time for 3 hours, for this kind of life and quality of life, ain't that a bitch?Ain't that?


No comments: