Monday, November 01, 2004

Petrol Price Hike?

I remembered, for 1 litre of Petrol :

RM 1.15
RM 1.37
RM 1.42
RM 1.75 ?? Is RM 1.75 coming soon?

Well I am not worried, infact not worried at all, like Jack said? I already have a Mountain Bike ready for me !! Muah ha ha... muah ha ha...muah ha ha ha ha ha....

The rumors was that today 1 Nov 2004, the petrol price will be adjusted to RM 1.75 per litre for RON 97. Well, what should I say? Thanks to USA ! Thanks to India, Thanks to Bangladash !
Alanis Morisatte !

Actually I always feel that in a modern world, we should always be energy efficient and conserve energy, and use renewable energy.

1. Use bicycle
2. Use natural gas and less electricity.

Bicycle is a good stuff actually, it doesn't require fuel or anything, just paddle and go ! Like a view from the good old days in China, the whole Beijing city was full of bicycle and you could hardly see any car there.

10 years ago, I was cycling everyday from house to shcool, house to beach, basically I use bike to everywhere within the town of 20Km radious. It was a lot of fun and I was like very fit like Van Damne.

Now, 2004, no bicycle since I stay in condos, tummy is huge, face is round, butt is large, body become soggy.... like some loser. Government should made us use bicycle to work everyday as well as to going to school as well.

Hmm??

The only problem is that if we use bycycle to work, by the time we reach office, our CK II, Hugo Boss and nice perfume would be gone with the wind, in that case, take a bath in office lah before work muah ah ha...

Love the earth, recycle.

No comments: