Wednesday, November 10, 2004

On the spot blog!



Now time has come to 5:48 pm and it is Deepavali's eve, everybody is in holiday mood and the hearts and minds are all baliking kampung now.

For the rest of us in MTSB, we are still waiting for a Honourable Discharge Order (HDO) from Mr. William Ho. :) muah ah ha... actually we are just waiting for all the appointments and pending issues to be settled before we could go home for some fun.

Weather outside is very very hot and wet, feel like it is going to be another thunderstorm night. Alamak I have just washed my car yesterday, RM10 car wash at 4pm before going to KLIA. After washing the car yesterday it was drizzling again until the night time.

Arrived promptly at KLIA at 7:10 pm , 5 minutes earlier then what William has suggested, but due to the custom officer's speed of handling customer, William was early, hence he waited for me for a couple of minutes at door 6. Pick him and on the way we gone back to Office. After the office short meeting we proceeded to Oversea Restaurant at Subang Parade located at Subang Jaya.

After the dinner with William, George and Lee Zhong, the rain turned heavy and it is no more drizzling, well I thought at least it is good for cleaning my car exterior.
The food was ok, but a lot of protein for sure :) Drive home safely I told myself.

When I arrived at condo, stayed under heavy rain ( water from condo's ceiling ) to clean the exterior of my car. ( why the heck that I love my car so much? ) and arrived at parking bay. before the reverse parking, did a full speed drive and emergency brake just to test out the brake system. As expected, my car skidded for a few meters cause the cemen floor was all wet.... bad wira... no ABS or anything, only disc brakes and drum brakes.

After that, the rest are history and routine, just climb back to 10th floor, take bath and play online game till 1 am :) that's about all of 9th november 2004.
Good day and be happy.

No comments: