Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Belated Ching Ming 2006 !!!

As I have mentioned before, Ching Ming Festival is always one of my favourites Chinese festival, all the time.

Cause during Ching Ming it is always like a re-union for most of us who came to KL to work and Ching Ming means " Go home, meet the old folks, clean the graves and eat!"

The point is "Eat" hahahaha !!

Ok just kidding, I love to visit my ancestors grave, clean the graves and telling them infront of the graves that how much we appreciate them, how great of them
to carry and feed my grandmothers and relatives and
how much of effort they spent to educate all of us !!

It always break my heart that I didn't have a chance
to thank them and show my appreciation to them one by
one cause most of them passed away really really long
time ago !!

Oh, last week during Ching Ming time my office Jamaliah
(HRA staff) asked me :" Kai Hong, tak balik Ching Ming
kat Kelantan ke?"

I replied:" Tahun ini tidak, kerana terlalu sibuk!"

Jamaliah:" So , tahun ini tidak ada bakar rumah kertas,
baju kertas, tv kertas, peti sejuk kertas lah ?"

I replied:" No, Jamaliah, kami sudah tidak bakar benda
benda macam itu lagi."

Jamailiah:" Habis ? Macam mana?"

I replied:" Kita issue current Cheque dengan nama
nenek moyang dan kasi bank in (bakar) itu cheque!"

Jamaliah:" Hastala Vista betul ke kai hong ?"

I relied:" Of course ! Sekarang atas sana ( pointed at
the sky ) macam-macam ada ! "

" Hypermarket, Macro, Parkson, KLCC, Tesco, Giant,
Citibank, Hong Kong Bank semua pun ada !"

Jamaliah -_-"

Aboh then? Prove to me that I am wrong lah then?

No comments: