Friday, April 14, 2006

Ching Ming Part Duex


Contiues from previous blog about Ching Ming..


So, it was about I informed Jamaliah that nowadays we
have gone "Environment Friendly" and " Efficient "
and stuff like that.

So, I have also informed Jamaliah that we don't burn
all those Hell Notes, Paper Cars, Paper TV and stuff
like that during Ching Ming no more.

Instead, we issue Cheques... current cheques...

So Jamaliah was really, really impressed !!

She asked me:" Then how much is the value?"

I replied:" A lot babeh ! A lot ! "

She asked:" Like how much ?"

I said:" 9,000,000,000,000.00 per cheque "

She replied:" Wow ! That's a lot of money man !"

I said:" In USD you know ?"

She lagi terkejut !!

I added:" Each ancestor get 1 cheque you know?"

She lagi amat terkejut !!

I added somemore:" Tax free one up there you know?"

She almost fainted....

I would be too if my ancestor really going to bank in
the cheque and start spending billions, trillions of
USD up there while we suffer down here working our
ass out !!

It's so unfair !!

No comments: