Monday, April 03, 2006

Colourless Dream ?

A few months ago when I wake up at midnight I remembered that I saw Green, Yellow and Red colour in my dream.

So, I just want to record down here that in my dream it
is not Colourless, there are colour in my dreams !! :)

How about you? Do you dream in colour ? Or black and
white only?

********************

Oh and don't know why I always do wake up at midnight
around 2am, 3am and sometimes 4:55am. Perhaps it is
because of the noise that come in to my room from
outside.

2 of the restaurants down there outside of my 10th
floor windows are showing some soccer game at midnight
and sometimes 3am or 4am... and I heard that World Cup
2006 is coming really soon... -_-"

Everytime there is a goal the patrons whould shout and
cheers and make noise like that.

My questions:
  • Don't these people has TV at their home?
  • Don't these people has to sleep ?
  • Don't these people has to work second day?

    And from 5:00 am onwards the praying starts.

    And from 6:30 am the school buses ( yes at least 2 )
    started to honk repeatly to pick up students out
    there.

    7:00 am onwards, second round of school bus honks -_-"

    I remember when I was a kid, I was the one who wait
    for the school bus at the desinated spot, not the
    school bus to wait for me !!!

    What the hell is wrong with the students nowadays and
    what the hell is wrong with the mentioned 2 school
    buses, yeah ! the 2 school buses which pick up students
    at Kampung Kayu Ara area and Bandar Utama area ? Huh?

    I am so NOT Balanced today ! Need some tranquilizer !!

    Could someone tell me that I should go back to Kelantan
    or Taman Negara and stay there to enjoy the peaceful
    feeling ?
  • No comments: