Friday, December 10, 2010

The One About Crabs

This morning, Ah Lian's Mom  ALM called me and said want to ask me
a question. I was not too busy and said, " Please ask !"

ALM, " Eh i ask you hor ! "

Me, " Yes, please ask ! "

ALM, " If there is a race between 2 crabs to see who could run faster,
which crabs do you think would win, there is this Black Crab and 
another one is Red Crab."

Me, " Huh ? I don't know, perhaps the Black Crab ?? "

ALM, " Bingo ! You are good ! But why the Black Crab ? "

Me, " I really don't know leh !! Mana aku tahu ? "

ALM, " hahahahaha....wahahahhaha..... "

Me, " So , why has the black crab won the race ? "

ALM, " Cause the red crab is cooked ! and he ain't going nowhere.
wahahahahahah............"


Me spit hot coffee on my lap & ........ adoi !!!!!!
 

No comments: