Friday, September 26, 2008

The One About The Happy Cat





Time has changed, my parents always say that....

We used to keep a cat or two to solve the mouse problems at the
house but I heard nowadays the cats simply don't work anymore.

They eat and sleep and watch TV and remind you 4 times a day
which are, " Breakfast time, Lunch Time, Dinner Time, Supper Time"
and sometimes midnight snack.

Darn.e Did you know that the cat foods in the supermarket are quite
very very expensive ???

ROI of keeping cat(s) at home = Negative 344% let me tell you that!

See what I mean below ???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cat greatly resembles you, don't you think so?

Philips at work. said...

Yeah I totally agree !!

See the face so handsome.

The eyes are full of spirit, charming and yet soft like mine.

When sleeping also cute and make female goes crazy....

Wow ! Jason, you have got good eyes
sight !!

* run away super fast !!!

Jason Lioh said...

I agree with what you said, but the cat is also very fat and lazy, just like you. On top of that, I can't really see its kkc, too small probably.

LOL.