Thursday, September 25, 2008

The One About Haih ......

Haih.....

Haih = The sound that most Malaysian make when they are disappointed, upset.Sigh.

Me, " Haihh..... "

My friend, " What happened ?"

Me, " I screwed up ! Very bad !"

My friend, " Tell me Tell me !! " 38 poh pattern came out...

Me, " You see, I knew that the petrol price was coming down.... "

My friend, " Yeah , you told me before ! "

Me, " I went to a lot of places and visited a lot of customer and planning
to get full tank of cheaper petrol tomorrow ( 25 Sep 2008 )"

My friend, " Oh good ! good planning !! "

Me, " Yeah ! Good planning, but last minute of 24th Sep my fuel tank
became low and I totally forgotten everything and went to pump another
full tank with old prices.... "

Me, " After I pump pump pump, suddenly I remembered OH SHIT !!
tomorrow fuel price would drop !!!
Actually 2 hours later would be midnight and the fuel prices would
drop already !!! "

My friend lolrotf !!!

She pointed at my nose and said, " 老猫烧须! 老猫烧须! "

Me -_-"

But, on the other side, RM 0.10 drop per litre.

My F-22 Fuel Tank = 42 litre ( not really empty )

Say 38 litre x RM 0.10 = Only RM 3.80 wasted.

Haih.....

No comments: