Thursday, February 23, 2006

Waitng...

Once upon a time, I was really proud of myself and
pointed at my nose and shouted

" Damn I am a good tempered person !"

My mom -_-" and looked at me.

I asked :" What do you mean -_-" ??"

She said:" You don't like Waiting, that's problem!"

Me -_-" yeah I really can't stand waiting for people!

I think in my Fat Lady's eyes I am not too bad at
all in most of aspect.

But in the waiting capability, I failed really badly!

She knows and most of my relatives know that I really
cannot stand "waiting" for people. They all know that
if I have to "wait", the result would be face black
black " Bin Orr Orr " shown.

Yesterday one of my task was to meet a customer and
collect a payment from him.

The appointment was at Noon ( 11am to 1pm ) and when
I called him he deferred to evening around ( 4pm ).

Ok , called him again then the appointment is being
deffered to ( 6pm or 7pm ).

In the evening I arrived at almost 7 pm and waited
till 10:30 pm. Yeah you heard me right 10:30 pm !!!

Imagine the time wasted !! That's why I say I really
hate waiting.

And oh you know what? Despite have to wait till
and meet this customer till 12 am. I still failed
my objective to collect the cheque, yeah babeh !!

Ok, may I say again that " I Hate Waiting!" ???

So while waiting I told myself, in future :


  • All sales has to be in T/T in advance.
  • Has to be smart and feel people's sincerity.
  • Put some good books in my car.
  • Find something to do if I really have to wait.

    A few days ago, when I was waiting for Fat Lady at
    her house, her neighbour's came and knocked at the
    door and asked for assist in homework.

    I helped them out to solve it and,


  • The kid finished her homework.
  • I spent waiting time wisely.
  • I felt good cause I could help.
  • Fat Lady felt less pressure from me.
  • I did not become face black black. LOL!

    I think in future I really got to find something to
    do, something which is meaningful and could help
    people. Else I would gone crazy.

    Perhaps I am the type of people who really cannot
    stand seeing time get wasted ? Or is it me ? My
    problem ?? Help !
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Same here. More like we have the "punctuality" concept. :)

    Kekez. That time didn't let u wait, right? :P

    Philips at work. said...

    Yeah Jason, you did not let me
    wait that time and I really appreciate that.

    Because of that I consider you as a "First Class Honour Platinum " person.

    Those who made me waited would be like " 48th Class No Honour Besi Buruk" person !! Nah !!

    Cheers !! And help to save time!

    1 inch time is like 1 inch Gold.
    1 inch gold cannot buy 1 inch time.

    I love my primary school education cause it thought me so much of things that I slowly realize that it's all correct.