Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Good Idea !!

Today is Tuesday, feeling very unhappy cause with
effective today 28 Feb 2006 the price for Petrol would
be officially RM 1.92 ( Premium Grade ) per liter.

That means my F-117 Full Tank (50 liter) would be around
RM96.00 when it is really empty OMG !!

How to feel happy like that ? A freaking 18% increase
and I heard yesterday the last minute petrol purchaser
has made some almost all of petrol
station fully jammed and packed up ! To save some $$$
of course.

So this morning I woke up with some Tulan gas in my
stomach, looked at the "Meter Ketulanan" hmmm not to
high, never mind.....

Went to work and on the way purchased :


  • The Star News Paper ( Today got In-Tech yahoo! )
  • Sin Chew Daily ( don't know why I buy this )
  • FOC The Sun News paper from the nice paper seller.

    So, since tonight Fat Lady kasi Fong Fei Kei sama me,
    so I guess the best programe tonight would be.

    Read all the news paper ( 3 copies ) and stay in air
    cond room. Perhaps play some piano too.

    Before that, a good dinner ( RM4.00 Indian Rice ) is
    a must. A good bath and hmmmm... just lay on bed and
    read news paper like a boss or like some lazy fellar
    doing on Sunday morning.

    Reading news paper could be a very enjoyable thing to
    do sometimes. If you don't believe it, try it !!

    Hmm.. time is 5:15 pm now and I better get ready to
    go home and enjoy the night. It's going to be wonderful
    reading news paper whole night, isn't it ??
  • No comments: