Thursday, February 16, 2006

Swimming Trunk ??

Today was having some discussion with colleage from
other branch over IM software.

We were have to go to Cheras and KL to meet some
customer later of the day and were doing planning
for the time and so on.

At the end of the conversation, my colleage John told
me:" Remember to bring swimming trunk ok?"

I was like -_-" .... Swimming trunk ???

John," Yeah lah, KL , Cheras and PJ always flooded !!"

Me:" You are absolutely right !!" and put 1 swimming
trunk into my car just now.

It is pretty funny about our weather these few weeks.
According to our meteorology dept. KL and Klang Valley
should be dry till mid March after Chinese New Year.

Not even 1 week later KL and PJ Kaaa Boom Bang and
flooding here and there.

In East cost like Kelantan and Terrenganu and Pahang,
it was like Monson Season last week and my Kota Bharu
almost get flooded.

Why ? Go and watch "The Day after tomorrow" and you
will know why.

My advise? Put swimming trunk in your car now !!!

Move move move !!!

2 comments:

ducky said...

5xmom say hai.

swimming trunks ? have not own one since i out grew them many many many moons ago. if it rains too heavy, my jimmy snuker superfly spendex we'll just have to do.

Philips at work. said...

Hi 5xmom !

Eh ! "snuker superfly spendex" sounds a little bit Extreme in KL and PJ woh LOL!