Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pain ! Very pain !! Ouch !

A few days ago when I was flying over Cheras area while
trying to detect some enemy activities there. An AAM
almost hit my F-117 at the left wing, luckily you
know my skill of Evasive Maneuvering and the AAM
missed me by like 50 meter and hit some chicken near
Gombak, good !!!!

But as precaution steps I still brought this F-117 to
check for any damage or problems. You know this piece
of air craft cost me some USD 54 million a few years
back.

Sgt. Chong :" Sir your engine has oil leak !"

Me :" Really ? What else ?"

Sgt. Chong :" Hmmmm.... how about....
  • RM 160 Timing belt Replacement.
  • RM 15 Oil Ring.
  • RM 38 Compressor Oil.
  • RM 28 12V Valve Colver Gasket.
  • RM 38 Rear Engine Mounting.
  • RM 55 LH Engine Mounting.
  • RM 40 Front Engine Mounting.
  • RM 15 Air Cond Belt.
  • RM 25 HPK Belt
  • RM 15 Service Charges.
  • ============================
  • RM 429.00
  • ============================

    Sgt Chong:" Well, that's about all of it."

    Sgt Chong:" Sir why are you 2 legs in the sky ??"

    Me -_-" and pointed at my nose and shouted

    " ADUI ! SAKIT !!!!! CIS !!"

    It is always expensive to maintain an F-117 which
    has flown 166,117 km over 3.5 years time.

    Suddenly feeling my pocket and wallet and my tooth
    are so in great pain. Why ??

    Why ??
  • No comments: