Sunday, February 12, 2006

My F-117 suspension.

流金歲月的點滴

F-117 suspension.
2 weeks ago at the Cheras Military Hangar,

Machanic:" Sgt. Wong, your F-117 suspension is out,
did you carry very heavy cargo very often ?"

He paused and looked at me, " Ohh... i see !"

Me:" What do you mean Ohhh.. i see ??"

Machanic -_-"

Me:" The suspension at the back koyak, but me I am
sitting at the front, not my fault ok?"

Me:" Don't anything koyak also blame me because I
am a litter bit heavier ok?"

Machanic:" Sorry Sir, Sorry Sir !!!"

GNNKLIABBQF117WKGSTEALTHFIGHTER

After F-117 is fixed the bill = RM308.00.

I remembered someone told me that:" How a man treat
his car is how he treat himself."

This kinda of make me feel proud cause according to
a friend and few relatives of mine my F-117 was
well maintained and looked new / fresh.

Of course !!

No comments: