Sunday, January 15, 2006

Philips = TV freak meh?

Time now is 11:30 pm of Sunday, 14 Jan 2006.

Just finished watching Mythbuster on Discovery Channel
and feeling GREAT !! Today's programe was about the 4
facts about Sharks ( Movie : Jaws 1977 )and, well at
least I learnt that :
  • A really large shark could koyak a shark cage.
  • A really large shark could pull down 3 barrel, but
    not for long.
  • Shark dislikes being punched or poked.
  • Oxygen tank would not explode when hit by bullet.

    I can't believe that I really sit infront of TV and
    finished watching the 2 hours ( normally 1 hour ) but
    I really enjoy their work and the show, really.

    That was about 2 hours of TV in the evening.

    And before that, in the late afternoon I was watching
    "Tony Jaa"s Tom-Yum-Goong DVD -_-" a Thai movie which
    I think, if you have a chance you should really watch
    it. Tomyam
    This Tom Yam movie is not about Tom Yam at all, see
    it for yourself and enjoy it.

    Wait, it's only 11:45 pm now, I am going to watch more
    TV, am I becoming a real TV freak?

    I don't care, it's cheap and it's a lot of fun !!
  • No comments: