Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Don't know why... IBLR

Now listening to Nora Jone's : Don't know why.. hmmm
such a nice song.

About 4 hours ago after work, on the way back to my PJ
house, suddenly the "Ngien" of eating Indian Banana
Leaf Rice came attacking me non-stop.

Well, Fat Lady was not around, all of my relatives in
Taman Tun were busy, got to do it alone.

Arrived at the shop and asked for 1 pack of IBLR take
away. And headed home.

The rest, please look at the photos down there.

Self explanatory... burp !!

For 20 minutes I was in the happiest man in Malaysia
while I was eating the rice.

By the time I finished the rice, I looked around and
I was already at Paradise or Heaven. Hmmmmm !!!!

Cost of IBLR = RM7.40
Cost of curry = Free

Getting high and happy cause IBLR = Priceless.

Fat Lady =" Geram betul " cause she was in Ampang and
only can see (see pictures) but cannot eat !!!

LOLBBQKLIA !! Burp !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. I haven't have dinner.