Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Annual Leave

So, today is the first working day of 2006.

Time now is 9:04 am of 3 January 2006, Tuesday and
everyone is back to the office.

People asked me if I had a wonderful holiday, which I was suppose to enjoy a 10.5 days continuesly off from office work but I didn't. I came back to office and visited customer for the past 10 days, and only got chance to rest during 1st and 2nd of January when everyone else was also resting.

So I told my friends that in sales line, it is quite
difficult to 100% enjoy the holiday or breakaway
totally without communication with the office and work.

But in sales line sometimes the work could be a little
bit more flexible compared to the office / back room
employee. That's does not mean I could go and curi
tulang or go back to sleep at home.

Just we could manage our time better, that's all.

So this morning a senior manager who came back to office after a 10 days leave talked to us.

He said:" I almost forgotten the road to office liao!"

We all protested his show off by looking at him with
the " I look you no up " expression.

Arrrggghh!! Why we have to wait so long for the holiday
which does not last !????

Benci betul KNNFFKTFKBBQKLIASYSTEMATIC@ 2006 first day
at work. Sigh !!!

No comments: