Monday, January 16, 2006

大 鱼 大 肉 !!

2 Days ago before going out for lunch we were so hungry
in the office, caused we skipped breakfast.

Before 1pm I told everyone:" Today i am going to eat
a lot of stuff !! grrrrrr !!! 大 鱼 大 肉 !! "

Amanda:" Ok OK me too ! "

10 minutes later at the lunch place I sit down with
my plate and , I pointed at my plate and shouted :

" See ? 大 鱼 大 肉 !! 大 鱼 大 肉 !! "

Amanda -_-" Chai -_-" Crystal =_=" ....

In my plate there was :


  • 白 饭
  • 沙 丁 鱼 半 条
  • 炒 猪 肉 5 片
  • 四 捻 豆 8 片


  • Amanda:" 你 这 人,真 认 真,讲 到 做 到 woh!"

    我:" 那 还 用 讲 的 吗?我 们 出 来 行 的,
    牙 齿 当 金 洗 的! 吃 饭 啦!"

    Amanda:" 我 服 你 服 得 你 很 紧 要 leh!"

    我:" 谢 谢 "

    Amanda:"不 用 谢 !! "

    =_='

    大 鱼 大 肉 !!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    this cybercafe cannot read chiense...
    KNN