Saturday, January 14, 2006

2 TV required.

Yesterday evening was spending some quality time with
Fat Lady at the living room.

Me press press press Astro remote controller...

Fat Lady =_=" .....

Me press press press Astro remote controller....

Fat Lady cannot tahan already:" Wei, next time hor we
are going to need 2 sets of TV and Astro at home ok?"

Me:" Why ?"

Fat Lady:" You like action, comedy, discovery, CSI,
Las Vagas, OMG, BBQ, HBO, Cinimax, AXN ...."

Fat Lady:" But i like hantu movie, romance, drama,
cooking show, entertainment, make up shows, reality
shows...."

Me :" Ok loh, give you the remote control loh !"

Second day in the office.

I told Amanda that I don't like to watch horror movie
and ada hantu punya movie.

The whole office LOLOTF -_-" and looked me no up.

I explained to them that it is not that I am afraid,
it is the uncomfortable feeling when I had when I
watch horror movie, the feeling of uncertainty of what
will happen next.

Amanda:" Itu takut lah bodoh !! "

The whole office bursted into laughing again.

This time I could see the tears in Amanda's eyes...

WTF?? Cannot meh??

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

SAME HERE! *high 5* read this this

Philips at work. said...

Ha Ha Ha I am NOT afraid lah, I am just don't like the UNCERTAIN and UNKNOWN feeling... like lost and no control like that.

I am not 胆 小 如 鼠
I am not 胆 小 如 鼠
I am not 胆 小 如 鼠
I am not 胆 小 如 鼠 x 10 times

But don't ask me to watch the horror film either.

Anonymous said...

ya lar....need 2 TVs next time coz the way you press press press press press and press x50 times are FRUSTRATED me lor !!! ppl have not see what is it, in 1 second u said 'not nice 2 watch one.....' me:" -_- "