Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The One About Transssportmer -_-"

Being a very nice person in the office, Fat Lady always received offers
like movie tickets, F1 tickets, food vouchers, free SPA pass etc and
she always come back and offer me to go with her.

A few days ago, her colleague again offered her some free movie passes.

Friend, " Eh ! You want to watch Transformer 3 or not ? "

Fat Lady, " Oh !! oh !! Yeah yeah !! Sure sure ..... wait a minute... "

Friend, " Why ? Why ? What happened ? "

Fat Lady, " What's the movie name again ? "

Friend, " Transformer 3 loh !! Nah nah !! Ini tickets, bye ! "

Fat Lady took the ticket and looked and 2 legs in the sky!


" Transporter 3 " lah Oiyoh !!


or was it Transsportmer or something like that.

Never mind .....

Fat Lady in the phone, " I thought I have missed Transformer 2
pula -_-" , but I swear I have just watched Transformer 1 with
you recently, or was that Transporter 2 ? Or Transporter 1?"

I said Never mind lok !!!!

No comments: